When talking about professional SEO, it actually refers to search engine optimization. This means that your site will find the ability to be at the top of the search engine while attracting more user traffic. Professional SEO is divided into two parts: off-page SEO and on-page SEO, which we will refer to in the following.
Off page SEO
External SEO or off page seo is one of the factors that play a role in the ranking of your site. In fact, off-page SEO includes a series of strategies that will rank you better for Google.
Among the important strategies of this type of professional SEO, the following can be mentioned:
1. Building links: This can be called one of the most common off-page SEO techniques. To create natural links, you can use things like collecting useful content and publishing it, communicating with audiences in the virtual space, receiving comments, introduction by influencers, connecting with reliable websites and many others.
Links, as a main way of communication on the Internet which is very easy to access for contacts, can bring you two advantages of increasing traffic and Google ranking.
Of course, every link received from your site is not important and valuable. For example, you can compare the link received from an influencer and a normal site.
Keep in mind, the credit that Google gives you depends on the credit of the sites and references that link to you.
2. Blogging: The blog is also one of the most important things in foreign SEO. In this section, you can become a reputable blog and be shared by others by providing continuous posts with appropriate content value, interacting with the audience and many other ways.
3. Marketing through social networks: Social network alone does not have a direct impact on the ranking of your site. But if you use this platform correctly, you will see branding and traffic to your website. In fact, with an active presence in social networks, you can imagine your site’s steps more firmly.
4. Influencer Marketing: Influencer marketing, or marketing with the help of influential people, is another off-page SEO method that helps other users find you and establish a positive interaction between you and them. In addition to branding, this action will generate a lot of traffic for you
SEO on page
Internal or on-page SEO also includes actions and strategies that are carried out on the site with the aim of optimization. In fact, by increasing the value and credibility of the site, the rank of your site will increase along with the increase in traffic.
There are many factors in on-page SEO that can be optimized. By doing optimization, you will see your ranking increase in search engines. This rank increase is definitely important for many people, especially in a competitive environment.
Among these factors, the following can be mentioned:
URL or site address: In the site address, try to use keywords suitable for your profession instead of different numbers and letters. Because it will definitely be easier to direct the audience to the site. Using a shorter URL leads the site to optimization.
Title tag: In order for your site to be recognized by Google, it must first know what the topic of your site is and what kind of content it contains.
This can be done with the title tag. Using keywords suitable for your goals and type of activity will definitely make Google’s work easier and the search results will show better performance.
It is important to use a maximum of fifty-five characters in your title, because more characters will not be displayed automatically.
Meta description: among other effective factors in on-page SEO is the meta description of the site. The location of meta in the search results is under the title, which represents a brief description of the site page.
Although the meta description does not have a direct impact on internal SEO, but because the keywords searched by users are highlighted in the meta description, it will show its role in optimization.
If the meta description is more than 160 characters, it will not be displayed by Google.
Heading tag: Headings will be displayed under items such as h2, h3, etc., which, in addition to separating different topics for search engines, also prevents content uniformity for the audience. As a result, using the title tag to separate topics and paragraphs can greatly help internal or on-page SEO.
Alt tag: With the help of the Alt tag, we can tell the search engines what is the subject of the photo, video and multimedia images on your site. By giving more descriptions, you will definitely give Google a better understanding, and this will help improve your site a lot.
Key phrases: Textual content is usually widely used in on-page SEO. Google or any other search engine examines the words used in the textual content and displays them in the search results. Depending on the topic of the content, words and phrases should be used and arranged. These keywords are the key to your ranking in Google.
Content: Another important part of on-page SEO is the content section of the site. If the content is at the desired level and according to the determined strategies, it can increase the traffic and rank of the site in addition to attracting the audience.
Other on-page SEO factors:
- Internal links
- Compatibility with mobile phones
- Writing deep and quality content
- Optimization and cleanup of site codes
- Simplifying site navigation
- Improve and increase site speed